Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, outdoor cooking recipe - chicken drumettes paella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Outdoor Cooking Recipe - Chicken Drumettes Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Outdoor Cooking Recipe - Chicken Drumettes Paella is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have outdoor cooking recipe - chicken drumettes paella using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Outdoor Cooking Recipe - Chicken Drumettes Paella:
- Make ready 6 Chicken drumettes/drumsticks
- Prepare 150 grams Chicken thigh or breast
- Take 1 Onion (medium)
- Get 2 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- Get 1 Tomatoes (large)
- Prepare 1 Green pepper
- Prepare 700 grams White rice
- Take 1/2 Lemon
- Prepare 500 ml ●Water
- Take 2 tsp or more ●Soup stock granules
- Get 1 dash ●Salt
- Prepare 1 dash ●Black pepper
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp ●Paprika powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ●Turmeric powder
- Take 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 1 Herb salt
- Make ready 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Outdoor Cooking Recipe - Chicken Drumettes Paella:
- Make cuts along the bones of the chicken drumettes. Cut the thigh/breast meat into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with a little salt. Peel the tomato and cut into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Coat a frying pan with a little oil, fry the chicken, and set aside on a plate.
- Add the olive oil in the frying pan, and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Sauté the onion, and when it has wilted, add the rice and stir-fry.
- When the rice has become translucent, add the tomato, and quickly stir-fry. Add the ● ingredients. Simmer until it comes to a boil while stirring (medium heat).
- When it has come to a boil, turn the heat to low, and add the chicken on top. Cover with a lid, and cook for 18-20 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat, and add the green peppers on top. Cover with the lid, and steam for 10 minutes. Sprinkle herb salt and black pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the paella and enjoy.
- Check the rice if it's done or not, and add water if it's too firm. The cooking time varies depending on how you cooked it or how tightly sealed the frying pan was.
- Cook to your desired firmness and taste, checking from time to time. The authentic way is to cook the rice al dente.
- If you use seafood, stir-fry first, and set aside on a plate. Add the stir-fried seafood on top of the paella when you steam the rice. If you cook the seafood together with rice, it will be too firm.
- You can cook the paella in a rice cooker after stir-frying the rice. Add water up to the 2 cup mark. Add the green pepper later.
- Paella in a Rice Cooker- Please refer to this recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food outdoor cooking recipe - chicken drumettes paella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!