Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cut Out Sugar Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cut Out Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cut Out Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cut out sugar cookies recipe. To make cut out sugar cookies you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cut Out Sugar Cookies:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- Get 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Use 1 large egg at room temperature
- Provide 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Instructions to make Cut Out Sugar Cookies:
- Cream together butter and sugar in the bowl using a hand mixer.Add vanilla and eggs and beat well. Then add flour, baking powder and salt and beat until combined.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Shape each piece of dough into a round, flat disc and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove one sugar cookie dough disc from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften slightly.Place sugar cookie dough on a floured surface and roll to ½” or ¼” thickness (thicker = softer cookies).Use your favorite cookie cutter shapes and cut out the dough and place them 1” apart on the prepared cookie sheets.Repeat until all the dough is used. You can gather and re-roll the dough scraps two additional times (3 times total).
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350C for 9-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and just set around the edges. Remove and let sit on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you find this Cut Out Sugar Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.