Many individuals like cooking and believe it makes the perfect relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells scrumptious is specific to make anyone's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem difficult, however, to determine recipes that work for you or advice that leads to an ultimately successful dish. Possibly this Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe is the one you are seeking.
When cooking a large meal, attempt to do your prep work the evening prior to. This saves you time when you're getting things all set for your supper the next day. Have actually every little thing washed, sliced, as well as ready to go. You'll thank on your own due to the fact that there is less stress and anxiety the night of the big meal.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 2 whole wheat tortillas.
- Provide 4 oz chicken breast.
- Use 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup pineapple.
- Provide 1/4 cup red pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup green pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup onion.
- Prepare 1 slice pepperjack cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp fat free ranch.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp garlic salt.
Check out this awesome Recipe Book too !!
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple..
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together..
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch..
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.