Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, savoury cheesy pepperoni bread…#healthyjunior. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the dough. I actually like the turkey pepperoni better, because it make the pepperoni bread less greasy. My most finicky eaters never knew the difference. Learn how to make Cheese-and-Pepperoni Bread.
Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread…#healthyjunior is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread…#healthyjunior is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook savoury cheesy pepperoni bread…#healthyjunior using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread…#healthyjunior:
- Make ready 1 cup All purpose flour
- Get 1 tsp Dry active yeast
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Milk powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get Warm milk or water 3/4 th cup
- Make ready Pepperoni slices cut into bite sized pieces 12 to 15
- Get 15 Olives sliced
- Get 1/2 cup Mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Get Dried herbs like parsley, thyme, basil and oregano 1 tsp each
Brush the roll with egg wash. I wanted a pepperoni bread, not a roll. So with some basic bread ingredients, I added a couple of my own. It turned out great, and I wanted to share it.
Steps to make Savoury Cheesy Pepperoni Bread…#healthyjunior:
- Add the yeast and sugar to warm milk and allow it to prove.
- Now add this yeast mix to the flour.
- Add in the salt, milk powder, pepperoni, herbs and cheese along with the olive oil.
- Make a smooth dough and allow it to rise keeping it covered in a warm place for an hour.
- After an hour, punch the dough once to release the excess air and grease a rectangular bread tin to fit this in.
- Just stuff the baking tin with the dough and adjust it with the hands to give it a neat shape.
- Give it an oil wash or an egg wash and keep it covered in a warm place again for the second proofing for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180° for 10 minutes prior to the second proofing time which is about to finish.
- Bake it for 25 to 30 mins on the middle rack.
- After 20 minutes of baking, cover the top with an aluminium foil to prevent it from getting darker.
- After done, allow it to cool down completely before slicing it up.
- Enjoy it with any soup of your choice.
- An excellent option for the kids breakfast, lunch box or even brunch.
So with some basic bread ingredients, I added a couple of my own. It turned out great, and I wanted to share it. This is a delicious chewy bread flecked with spicy pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cook time is according to bread machine. Makes great garlic bread to serve with an Italian meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food savoury cheesy pepperoni bread…#healthyjunior recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!